As per Board of Intermediate and Secandry Education-BISE Peshawar rules, English, Urdu, Islamic Education (1st year) and Pakistan Studies (2nd year) are compulsory for all Intermediate students.
Besides these compulsory subjects, students are required to take up three major courses.
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
- Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics
- Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics
- Mathematics, Statistics, Economics
Select THREE subjects from the following list:
- Islamic History
- Islamic Studies
- Library Science
- Health and Physical Education
- Urdu Advanced/English Advanced (Choose only one language)